Thursday 29 January 2009

MY NEW BLOGSPOT!

Heyy, ok, so I've had one of these things before, I didn't really update and stuff, so one of my New Years Resolutions is to make a new blogspot, and update more! I may not update EVERYDAy, but ya' know. I signed up for a new blogspot today, because I found out how fun this website REALLY can be!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



BASIC OUTLINE OF MY DAY:






. Art, pretty much ALL day, because of this presentation we're doing tommorow, and our year has to paint most of the scenery. MY FEET ARE KILLING ME BECAUSE I'VE BEEN ON THEM ALL DAY.



. Came home, done the usual, went on blogspot, had tea.






So yeah.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Stuff I'm waiting for:










MAC Dame Edna Royal Tour Eye Trio (Sort of like dark blue, violet and purple)






Dame Edna Hi-Ligh Powder (SOLD OUT! VERY SAD!)


MAC Tinted Lipglass by Chill in Naked Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment