Friday 13 February 2009

Update

Hey guys, this is a quick update since I haven't posted since last Friday. Ok, so I've had a gigantic spot which I have had on my chin and I have been annoyed with that but Today I had it squeezed.

Here is a basic outline of my week:

Saturday
Not much, had a lazy day.

Sunday
Same.

Monday
Had fun at school experimenting the formation of volcanoes and earthquakes.

Tuesday
Not much.

Wednesday
We're off Wednesday, Thursday and Friday soo...today I made some more videos for Youtube.

Thursday
We had fun out in the snow.

Friday
Well today we're getting the Asda to our house and we're going to have a special meal to celebrate my parents' anniversary/valentines day. I'll tell you about that later. Ooh....and I had my spot popped today.

No comments:

Post a Comment