Sunday 1 March 2009

The past few days…

Hey, sorry I haven’t been updating in a while recently.

FRIDAY

Ok…so on Friday my year went to a Ceilidh. A Ceilidh is a ceremony where you meet other people and dance and mingle with other people. There was this other year there and they were being soo horrible to us and other years. But, guess what? They’re nickname is ‘Tubbies.’ We also did ICT which stands for ‘Something Computer Technology.’ In the afternoon we had an assembly about Peer Mediation and about the application forms. We came home and I went out and hung out with Millie, Sarah, India and Abbey. We had a takeaway for tea so I decided to have a cheese and onion pizza.

SATURDAY

I woke up this morning with a sore stomach. Me and my sister went downstairs and I tried to teach my dog (Bailly) a few tricks. I really should post a few pictures of him up here. We came upstairs and I just surfed some things on Youtube for a while. I came across a Barack Obama Single Ladies Spoof. You should totally check it out. I then got dressed…tried to copy a look from a magazine I picked up on Friday. I also put my makeup on. Me, my dad and Abbey then went shopping at Lidls for our weekly grocery shop. When we came back we hung out with Cameron, Aaron, Lauren, Daisy and Frazer. They was doing something in the park. Then I came back and for tea we had chicken wings and chips. Chicken wings are my favourites.

SUNDAY

I woke up and went downstairs to let Bailly out. When my parents got up I got dressed, washed, stuff like that. I’ve just been lazing around basically. At 6PM…me and my dad went on Mario Kart. We do every night around 6PM – 7PM. I didn’t come first in any races unfortunatley. I then went for a quick shower and got dressed into my PJS because I have been feeling so tired with my cold lately. I’m going to have an early night tonight.

Oh…I’m doing well with my Lent thingy. I haven’t eaten a SINGLE CHOCOLATE BISCUIT since Wednesday. Aww, I want one sooo bad. Let me know how you guys are doing and post a comment. Maybe an update tommorow.

Love you guys.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment