Sunday 8 March 2009

Survey; superlilmumoftwo

I was reading superlilmumoftwo’s BlogSpot and she had a survey and I was bored, so I wanted to do one too!

 

1.If you married the person you last texted, what would your last name be?
Palmer

2.What did you do today?
Packed for my camping trip tommorow.

3.Do you know a secret about your last ex that would embarrass them?
?

4.What is one fact about the last person who called you?
She’s new to our school.
5.Last time you were on the phone?
Two days ago. haha.

6.What's for dinner?
Sunday Roast.

7.Ever dated someone older or younger?
I went out with someone younger.


8.How many e-mail addresses do you have?
Two. I’ll be closing my old one down soon though.


9.Last time you washed your hair?
This afternoon.


10.Do you like Oreos?
No.

11.Can you ice skate?
No

12.Do you have a brother?
No.


13.Do you know how to change a diaper?
Yes.

14.Do you keep a planner?
Used to.

15.What kind of mood are you in?
Relaxing mood.

16.Do you take out the trash?
Sometimes


17.What's the best part about being single?
Not having to schedule dates.


18.Do you watch "The Hills"?
Yes, if I'm not busy.


19.Who are you thinking of right now?
My Nan.


20.Wearing any bracelets?
No.


21.What are you doing now?
This survey.


22.Who was the last person that helped you stop crying?
Can’t remember.

23.Who do you trust with your life?
My family.
24.If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
Louise or Emma. But I’m happy with Chloe.


25.Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
No. Too much of a hassle


26.Have you ever talked on the phone while in the shower?
* No.


28.What are your parents middle names?
Mum has a middle name, Brooke.

29.Righty or Lefty?
Righty


30. Favorite juice?
Blackcurrant.


31.Have you had the chicken pox?
Yes.


32.Have you had a sore throat?
Thousands of times!

33. Who knows you the best?
Caitlin


34. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
No
35. Last person to see you cry?
Dunno.

 

Bored, so just done this to keep me busy! And bye, more posts Friday Night and I’ll tell you all about the busy week I’ll be having up in Dalguise! I’ll miss you guys much!

Chloe

x

No comments:

Post a Comment